Welcome to Faith Sharing at the UB Newman Center!
Faith Sharing Lessons
- Each child must complete the Diocesan Safety Lesson with a parent/guardian. This lesson must be completed first.
- Each child must complete the 9 lessons listed under Youth (grades 1-5)/Teen (grades 6-10) tab in any order.
- Once a lesson is completed the parent/guardian marks the lesson completed on the Faith Sharing checklist and the date completed.
- Each family must contribute a Care Package for the designated month signed up.
- Children who will receive a sacrament will be required to attend a retreat and any additional classes required of that sacrament which will be determined at a later date.
Faith Sharing Registration
- The registration period for this year is now closed.
- Each family will provide a care package for the month chosen by the family > Click on this link to view the care package contents.
- Each family will receive one Bible per household for children participating in the Youth (grades 1-5) and/or Teen (grades 6-10) programs.
- Registered Families: Designated Bible(s) and Faith sharing checklist must be picked up at the Newman Center M-F 8:30-4:30.
Diocesan Safety Lesson
Parents, please open the Diocesan Safety Lesson link below and scroll to the lesson appropriate to your child’s age level. After reading the lesson, decide how to best present these safety issues with your children.
Besides the Diocesan Safety Lessons, you may want to supplement with one or more of the videos listed below which have been suggested by the Diocese. IMPORTANT: Parents, please be sure to preview the videos before showing them to your children for content you feel is important to share.
Welcome to Faith Formation Topics & Lessons for families with children ages 5-18!
Below is a list of faith topics that we encourage parents to experience with their children each year.