Welcome to a New Year for the Split Club! Last year, through the generosity of its more than 200 members, we returned to the Newman Center $27,000. In addition, more than $10,000 in prizes was distributed throughout the year.
This year, The Split Club will run from November through April with the banquet in May. All members receive one complementary banquet ticket worth $38 and additional dinner tickets may be purchased. There will be one $100 prize and four $50 prizes weekly. Added to the three $500 special drawings and the $2,500 in prizes announced at the banquet, you have many chances to win a portion of a total of $11,200 in prizes.
The cost of a ticket is $200.
- You can put it in an envelope labeled Split Club and put it in the collection basket. Be sure to include your name, address, phone and email address.
- You can mail it to the Newman Center at UB at 495 Skinnersville Road, Amherst, NY 14228.
- You can pay online (don‘t forget to fill out all the info online including your email).
When we receive your payment, you will get a receipt with the number of your ticket included. Please remember you must be at least 18 years old to join and winners are responsible for all taxes.
The drawing schedule is below. Anyone may stop by to witness the drawings held in the Student Lounge of the Newman Center.
Your participation is so important to the success of the Newman Center.
Thank you for your generosity.
BONUS: $500 EARLY BIRD DRAWING – NOV. 27, 2016.
(Must become a member by Nov. 23rd)
Schedule of Drawings for Prizes:
All drawings will take place at the Newman Center in the Student Lounge at 8:30 a.m. on the dates below. All are welcome to witness the drawings. Each month we will draw numbers for four weeks of prizes. Each week there is a $100 prize and four 550 prizes.
The schedule of drawings for prizes is:
- Nov. 27, Dec. 17, 2016, Jan.29, Feb. 26. Mar. 19 and Apr. 9, 2017
- Early Bird Drawing- $500 Nov. 27 (Must be a member by Nov. 23)
- Christmas Drawing – $500 Dec. 17
- St. Patrick’s Day Drawing – $500 Mar. 19
- Drawings to be announced the Banquet in May totaling $2,500 will be made on April 9.